Jessica is a 32 year old professional executive who has recently been given the opportunity of completing her Masters in Professional Development with an organisation who value her expertise in her chosen career and have great confidence in her achievement of goals in their particular field. She has studied hard for over a third of […]
The Eclectic Therapist
7 Therapies Mastery Box Set
Today just $19.95 (usually $49.95).
Master 7 prominent therapies including
CBT, ACT, PCT, SFT, MBCT, Positive
Psychology & Creative Therapies.
Terms & Conditions
As the buyer of one of our electronic books (eBook), you understand, acknowledge and agree to the following:
- A link to the eBook will be emailed to the email address provided by you during the purchase process.
- The eBook is provided in a PDF format.
- The price of the eBook is in United States Dollars (USD’s).
- Payments for the eBook are processed through an encrypted payment system, external to the seller.
- There are no refunds associated with purchases of eBooks.
- The eBook is covered by international copyright law, and use of the book is reserved exclusively for the buyer.
- The eBook is for personal use only and cannot be on-sold, re-sold, licensed, packaged for sale, or in any way commercialised by the buyer or an associated entity of the buyer whatsoever.
- On purchasing the e-book, you get a non-exclusive, non-transferable, and non-distributable right of use.
- On purchase of the eBook you will be added to the e-newsletter of the seller, from which you can unsubscribe at any time.
- All intellectual property is retained by the seller.
AIPC Graduate Janet Maguire shares her story… “For many years I have worked in various administration jobs, I had not undertaken any formal study since leaving school and I had a strong desire to work in the Human Services Area. I commenced my Diploma Course with AIPC in 2001. Initially I studied part-time, due to […]
Michelle has come to counselling due to increasing feelings of hopelessness about the direction of her life. She is complaining that she is too “bogged down” in her problems to see where she should be going. This is Michelle’s second session with the Counsellor. She has spent her previous session discussing the areas of her […]
Do you know what happens to your body in a stressful situation? Although the incidence of stress in people’s lives is vastly dictated by automated body responses, there is no doubt that part of it is a result of our interpretation and other ‘conscious’ mechanisms. Thus, there is a factor of decision-making and learning involved. […]
“I can’t cope anymore!” “This is too much — I’ve had it!” Is this what you are feeling right now? Comments such as these are common every day occurrences in our busy lives — and we call it STRESS. Not that long ago, the terms ‘worry’, ‘anxiety’, ‘fear’, ‘impatience’, and ‘anger’ gave way to what […]
Marna attended counselling to try to do “something” with her memories of child abuse that currently seem to be affecting her life. She attended twelve appointments over a six-month period. In this scenario, the professional counsellor uses an eclectic approach incorporating Humanistic, Psychodynamic, Cognitive Behavioural Therapy and Abuse Literature Approaches. For ease of writing, the […]
AIPC Graduate Mari-Shell Scott shares her story… “Throughout my childhood, I have experienced brokenness of many kinds. Having lived in a third world country for 12 years, this taught me survival, especially at an emotional level. Though not easy, I decided to use these unfortunate experiences for positive things to empower others. My level of […]