The Eclectic Therapist
7 Therapies Mastery Box Set
Today just $9.95 (usually $49.95).
Master 7 prominent therapies including
CBT, ACT, PCT, SFT, MBCT, Positive
Psychology & Creative Therapies.
Terms & Conditions
As the buyer of one of our electronic books (eBook), you understand, acknowledge and agree to the following:
- A link to the eBook will be emailed to the email address provided by you during the purchase process.
- The eBook is provided in a PDF format.
- The price of the eBook is in United States Dollars (USD’s).
- Payments for the eBook are processed through an encrypted payment system, external to the seller.
- There are no refunds associated with purchases of eBooks.
- The eBook is covered by international copyright law, and use of the book is reserved exclusively for the buyer.
- The eBook is for personal use only and cannot be on-sold, re-sold, licensed, packaged for sale, or in any way commercialised by the buyer or an associated entity of the buyer whatsoever.
- On purchasing the e-book, you get a non-exclusive, non-transferable, and non-distributable right of use.
- On purchase of the eBook you will be added to the e-newsletter of the seller, from which you can unsubscribe at any time.
- All intellectual property is retained by the seller.
The Australian Institute of Professional Counsellors (AIPC) specialises in providing high quality counselling and community services courses, with a particular focus on highly supported external education. AIPC is the largest provider of counselling courses in the Australia, with over 27 years specialist experience.
Our courses are a journey of self discovery, providing deep insight into why you think and behave as you do. And you’ll be well prepared to pursue a career in counselling – employed or self-employed – enjoying our strong industry reputation and linkage.
We’re passionate about assisting people formalise their natural helping abilities so they can support others to lead happier, healthier lives. In this way, our work enriches the wellbeing of our students, their communities and our world.
Learn more about our courses
- Diploma of Counselling
- Diploma of Community Services (Case Management)
- Diploma of Youth Work
- Diploma of Financial Counselling
- Graduate Diploma of Relationship Counselling
- Bachelor of Counselling
- Bachelor of Human Services
- Master of Counselling
Join our social community
Click here to get new posts delivered by email, instantly!