Social skills include the ways in which the child relates to others in order to make friends, get their needs met, be assertive, employ boundaries and cooperate. In order to develop social skills effectively, it is important that the child understands and experiences different behaviors and their consequences. To achieve this in play therapy, a […]
The Eclectic Therapist
7 Therapies Mastery Box Set
Today just $9.95 (usually $49.95).
Master 7 prominent therapies including
CBT, ACT, PCT, SFT, MBCT, Positive
Psychology & Creative Therapies.
Terms & Conditions
As the buyer of one of our electronic books (eBook), you understand, acknowledge and agree to the following:
- A link to the eBook will be emailed to the email address provided by you during the purchase process.
- The eBook is provided in a PDF format.
- The price of the eBook is in United States Dollars (USD’s).
- Payments for the eBook are processed through an encrypted payment system, external to the seller.
- There are no refunds associated with purchases of eBooks.
- The eBook is covered by international copyright law, and use of the book is reserved exclusively for the buyer.
- The eBook is for personal use only and cannot be on-sold, re-sold, licensed, packaged for sale, or in any way commercialised by the buyer or an associated entity of the buyer whatsoever.
- On purchasing the e-book, you get a non-exclusive, non-transferable, and non-distributable right of use.
- On purchase of the eBook you will be added to the e-newsletter of the seller, from which you can unsubscribe at any time.
- All intellectual property is retained by the seller.
Mindfulness (learn more about mindfulness here) interventions have been shown to be beneficial for a wide range of psychological and physical conditions such as anxiety, depression, chronic pain, personality disorders, and addictions. Controlled trials of normal populations have also demonstrated positive changes in brain function and immune response, self-awareness, perceived stress, and increase in self-compassion […]
In play therapy, children are encouraged to express, through play, all the things they may have difficulty saying or contextualising into words. As a consequence of this primary focus, play therapy has expanded to include most of the expressive art forms including drawing, painting, sculpturing, music, dance, drama, movement, poetry, and storytelling. So while the […]
Social skills include the ways in which the child relates to others in order to make friends, get their needs met, be assertive, employ boundaries and cooperate. In order to develop social skills effectively, it is important that the child understands and experiences different behaviours and their consequences. To achieve this in play therapy, a […]
For children to deal effectively with the experience of strong feelings, they must first know how to identify their feelings. It is important to talk to children about their feelings and help them see the link between their feelings and their behaviour. This will help them gain an understanding of how their feelings can affect […]
Children with aggressive behaviour constitute one of the most common and difficult challenges for parents, particularly for young parents. To work on this issue it is crucial that parents have developed a relationship (with the child) based on solid communication and trust. Parents must be willing to take a step back from the situation and […]