AIPC Graduate Louise Fitzgerald shares her story… My studies with the institute began in February 2004 and I completed my units in June 2005. Yes I am one of those focused, determined and organised people that everyone hates. When I make a decision to do something I just get my head down and no matter […]
The Eclectic Therapist
7 Therapies Mastery Box Set
Today just $9.95 (usually $49.95).
Master 7 prominent therapies including
CBT, ACT, PCT, SFT, MBCT, Positive
Psychology & Creative Therapies.
Terms & Conditions
As the buyer of one of our electronic books (eBook), you understand, acknowledge and agree to the following:
- A link to the eBook will be emailed to the email address provided by you during the purchase process.
- The eBook is provided in a PDF format.
- The price of the eBook is in United States Dollars (USD’s).
- Payments for the eBook are processed through an encrypted payment system, external to the seller.
- There are no refunds associated with purchases of eBooks.
- The eBook is covered by international copyright law, and use of the book is reserved exclusively for the buyer.
- The eBook is for personal use only and cannot be on-sold, re-sold, licensed, packaged for sale, or in any way commercialised by the buyer or an associated entity of the buyer whatsoever.
- On purchasing the e-book, you get a non-exclusive, non-transferable, and non-distributable right of use.
- On purchase of the eBook you will be added to the e-newsletter of the seller, from which you can unsubscribe at any time.
- All intellectual property is retained by the seller.
AIPC Graduate Davina Gleeson shares her story… I never thought I’d be writing my own success story, just like the one’s I read at the beginning of my studies. About halfway through the Diploma we were living on a remote island and experienced a traumatic house fire that destroyed ninety percent of our possessions; photo’s, […]
AIPC Graduate Janet Maguire shares her story… “For many years I have worked in various administration jobs, I had not undertaken any formal study since leaving school and I had a strong desire to work in the Human Services Area. I commenced my Diploma Course with AIPC in 2001. Initially I studied part-time, due to […]
AIPC Graduate Mari-Shell Scott shares her story… “Throughout my childhood, I have experienced brokenness of many kinds. Having lived in a third world country for 12 years, this taught me survival, especially at an emotional level. Though not easy, I decided to use these unfortunate experiences for positive things to empower others. My level of […]