Author: Jane Barry A précis of the sessions is as follows. For ease of writing the Professional Counsellor is abbreviated to “C”. In the first session, “C” asked some open questions to prompt Mary to start discussing her dilemmas. Mary was able to convey the events leading up to her problems clearly, although was reduced […]
The Eclectic Therapist
7 Therapies Mastery Box Set
Today just $9.95 (usually $49.95).
Master 7 prominent therapies including
CBT, ACT, PCT, SFT, MBCT, Positive
Psychology & Creative Therapies.
Terms & Conditions
As the buyer of one of our electronic books (eBook), you understand, acknowledge and agree to the following:
- A link to the eBook will be emailed to the email address provided by you during the purchase process.
- The eBook is provided in a PDF format.
- The price of the eBook is in United States Dollars (USD’s).
- Payments for the eBook are processed through an encrypted payment system, external to the seller.
- There are no refunds associated with purchases of eBooks.
- The eBook is covered by international copyright law, and use of the book is reserved exclusively for the buyer.
- The eBook is for personal use only and cannot be on-sold, re-sold, licensed, packaged for sale, or in any way commercialised by the buyer or an associated entity of the buyer whatsoever.
- On purchasing the e-book, you get a non-exclusive, non-transferable, and non-distributable right of use.
- On purchase of the eBook you will be added to the e-newsletter of the seller, from which you can unsubscribe at any time.
- All intellectual property is retained by the seller.
Estimates are that more than 3.3 million children are exposed to physical or verbal abuse each year. Children may directly observe domestic violence or they may be aware of it indirectly. They may be in another room when it takes place, be woken during the night and hear the violence, or see bruising or damaged […]
Tina presented to counselling due to her partner recommending it. Tina agreed with him that she had been feeling low in mood and distant from her partner over the last six months, and she agreed that it was time for her to try and do something about it. For ease of writing the Professional Counsellor […]
Steve and Jan have come to counselling regarding their 5 year old daughter, Kim who screams when she doesn’t get her own way. She is starting school next year and her parents are concerned with how she is going to fit in and what will happen if she doesn’t get her own way. Steve and […]
[NB All names have been changed] Beatrice is a 40-year-old married mother of four children; she married young and over time she and her husband separated on three occasions. Her husband previously subjected her to both psychological and physical abuse. As a child she lost her mother to suicide leaving her to be raised by […]
Marna attended counselling to try to do “something” with her memories of child abuse that currently seem to be affecting her life. She attended twelve appointments over a six-month period. In this scenario, the professional counsellor uses an eclectic approach incorporating Humanistic, Psychodynamic, Cognitive Behavioural Therapy and Abuse Literature Approaches. For ease of writing, the […]