2016 Mental Health Super Summit
Have you ever attended a conference where you decide how much you pay to attend, and all proceeds are donated to charity? What about a conference where 20 hours of cutting-edge learning, presented by experts from all over the world, are accessible from the comfort of your couch?
Last year, nearly 2,500 mental health professionals attended the 2015 Mental Health Super Summit – an event that revolutionised how mental health professional development (CPD) is accessed.
All event proceeds – a total of $88,530.00 – were donated to charity, and applied to integrative therapy to support over 50 children who experienced abuse and neglect to rebuild their lives.
The 2015 Summit was a tremendous success – so Mental Health Academy are doing it again.
This year, with an incredible line-up of global mental health leaders, they expect the 2016 Mental Health Super Summit to raise in excess of $150,000.00 for the Act for Kids charity.
And what can you expect to experience:
- A line-up of internationally-renowned, award-winning practitioners, researchers, authors and educators
- Presenters from Harvard Medical School, University of Oxford, Pennsylvania State University, University of Michigan, Thomas Jefferson University, University of Melbourne, Monash University, University of Queensland, Bond University, Black Dog Institute, and many more leading institutions
- 20 real-time webinar sessions (available to watch on-demand after)
- Interact with presenters through live Q&A sessions
- Cutting-edge research in neuroscience, evidence-based therapies, supervision, psychopharmacology, and much more!
To learn more, visit www.mentalhealthacademy.com.au/summit
Click here to join the Summit event page on Facebook.