When discussing happiness, one attitude/belief that deserves special mention is the art of accepting ourselves on an “as is, where is” basis. For us to be peacefully in relationship with our own humanness — our own combination of strengths, growing edges and unique quirks — means to have less stress from the source of our […]
The Eclectic Therapist
7 Therapies Mastery Box Set
Today just $9.95 (usually $49.95).
Master 7 prominent therapies including
CBT, ACT, PCT, SFT, MBCT, Positive
Psychology & Creative Therapies.
Terms & Conditions
As the buyer of one of our electronic books (eBook), you understand, acknowledge and agree to the following:
- A link to the eBook will be emailed to the email address provided by you during the purchase process.
- The eBook is provided in a PDF format.
- The price of the eBook is in United States Dollars (USD’s).
- Payments for the eBook are processed through an encrypted payment system, external to the seller.
- There are no refunds associated with purchases of eBooks.
- The eBook is covered by international copyright law, and use of the book is reserved exclusively for the buyer.
- The eBook is for personal use only and cannot be on-sold, re-sold, licensed, packaged for sale, or in any way commercialised by the buyer or an associated entity of the buyer whatsoever.
- On purchasing the e-book, you get a non-exclusive, non-transferable, and non-distributable right of use.
- On purchase of the eBook you will be added to the e-newsletter of the seller, from which you can unsubscribe at any time.
- All intellectual property is retained by the seller.
Johnson, Rick. (2013). Spirituality in counseling and psychotherapy: An integrative approach that empowers clients. Hoboken, New Jersey: John Wiley & Sons Inc. Spirituality in counselling and psychotherapy offers a practical exploration of the understanding and integration of spirituality in contemporary counselling. It is a practical text guiding the reader through an awareness of self and the role […]
Although only recently embraced by Western psychology, mindfulness practices and techniques have been part of many Eastern philosophies, such as Buddhism, Taoism, Tai Chi, Hinduism, and most martial arts, for thousands of years. The various definitions of it revolve around bringing non-judgmental consciousness to the present experience, so it can be considered the art of […]
Have you ever had a counselling or psychotherapy client who did not seem to show much, if any, sense of guiding and directing their own life? Or one who, despite apparent heroic efforts, was stuck in some significant way, unable to move forward? What about those fairly intact clients who come with an agonising loss […]
You can’t beat depression through sheer willpower — it is an illness after all, not a sign of weakness — but you do have some control. Here are some tips for helping yourself to overcome depression. They involve finding things you enjoy (especially some new ones), staying active, and staying connected. Some of the tips […]
Developed by Italian psychiatrist Roberto Assagioli, Psychosynthesis is an approach to psychology which studies a person as both a personality and a soul. In this article we explore the origins of Psychosynthesis. Assagioli, like Carl Jung, was trained in Freudian methods of Psychoanalysis, but by the time he wrote his doctoral thesis in 1910, Assagioli […]
Losing a loved one can bring about many unexpected changes. When the deceased is someone extremely close like a partner or family member, the loss brings with it other or secondary losses which impact on the lives of the surviving family members. The personal experience of loss should be looked at individually, as no two […]
The impact of grief can cause tremendous chaos to all aspects of our life. We all respond differently to grief but the most important thing to remember is that most reactions are normal. Sometimes we find these responses overwhelming but knowing they are normal helps us to come to terms with the changes. It is […]