Eifert, Georg H. Ph. D., and Forsyth, John P. Ph. D. 2005. Oakland, CA: New Harbinger Publications Inc. There are literally hundreds of publications available, both to the counselling practitioner and lay person regarding the understanding and treatment of anxiety. Many focus on behavioural and cognitive behavioural approaches to assist in dealing with anxiety, ‘Acceptance […]
The Eclectic Therapist
7 Therapies Mastery Box Set
Today just $9.95 (usually $49.95).
Master 7 prominent therapies including
CBT, ACT, PCT, SFT, MBCT, Positive
Psychology & Creative Therapies.
Terms & Conditions
As the buyer of one of our electronic books (eBook), you understand, acknowledge and agree to the following:
- A link to the eBook will be emailed to the email address provided by you during the purchase process.
- The eBook is provided in a PDF format.
- The price of the eBook is in United States Dollars (USD’s).
- Payments for the eBook are processed through an encrypted payment system, external to the seller.
- There are no refunds associated with purchases of eBooks.
- The eBook is covered by international copyright law, and use of the book is reserved exclusively for the buyer.
- The eBook is for personal use only and cannot be on-sold, re-sold, licensed, packaged for sale, or in any way commercialised by the buyer or an associated entity of the buyer whatsoever.
- On purchasing the e-book, you get a non-exclusive, non-transferable, and non-distributable right of use.
- On purchase of the eBook you will be added to the e-newsletter of the seller, from which you can unsubscribe at any time.
- All intellectual property is retained by the seller.
Vernon, Ann. 512 Pages. 2002, USA: Love Publishing Company Children and adolescents of the 21st century encounter challenges and difficulties that are indicative of contemporary society, thus it is important that as therapists we equip ourselves with the most pertinent up-to-date information available. Counseling children and adolescents (2009) by Ann Vernon acknowledges the changing face […]
The Myth of Sanity: Divided Consciousness and the Promise of Awareness. Stout, M. Ph.D, 208 Pages — 2002, USA: Penguin Books. The myth of sanity by Martha Stout is an engaging and interesting journey into the world of dissociation. It provides readers information relating to dissociation and dissociative disorders, doing so in a manner that […]
Berne, M.D., E. (2005). Principles of Group Treatment. Fremantle Publishing, Australia. 379 pages. ISBN: 0-9757079-3-0. This book gives a broad knowledge base to the reader and the content is almost step-by-step for those actually going through the practicalities of initiating group treatment. The approach analysed by Berne is applied transactional analysis. The book is divided into […]
Barsky, A. E. (2007). Conflict resolution for the helping professions (2nd ed.). Belmont, CA: Thomson Brooks/Cole. 364 pages. ISBN: 0-495-09225-8 Conflict Resolution for the Helping Professions offers a comprehensive coverage of the fundamental principles associated with conflict resolution. Specifically the author focuses on the areas of negotiation, mediation, group facilitation and advocacy across a broad […]
Nichols, P., Schwartz, R. (2006). Family Therapy — Concepts and Methods (7th Edition). USA: Pearson Education Inc. 497 pages. ISBN: 0-205-47809-3 In this volume Mike Nichols and Dick Schwartz tell the story of family therapy — and tell it very well. It’s hard to imagine a more readable and informative guide to the field. So […]
Rotgers, F., Morganstern, J., & Walters, S. T. (Eds.). (2003). Treating substance abuse: Theory and technique (2nd ed.). New York, NY: Guilford Press. 374 pages. ISBN: 13 978-1-59385-374-7 Treating Substance Abuse: Theory and Technique provides comprehensive and theoretically diverse perspectives on working with clients seeking recovery from substance abuse. Skilled and experienced clinicians were enlisted […]
Houser, R., Wilczenski, F.L., & Ham, M. (2006). Culturally Relevant Ethical Decision-Making in Counseling. London: Sage Publications Ltd. 334 pages. ISBN: 1-4129-0587-7. Counsellors are active participants in the counselling process, and the intimate relational aspect of counselling such as ethical decision making requires that counsellors have an understanding of ethics that goes beyond a basic […]
Jones, F., Bright, J. (2001). Stress — Myth, Theory and Research. Pearson Education Limited. ISBN: 0-130-41189-2. The sub-title of this book clearly outlines the scope of this wide-ranging study of stress. The authors, Bright from Australia and Jones from the UK, together with a range of other contributors, are experts in the field. Divided into […]