Rotgers, F., Morganstern, J., & Walters, S. T. (Eds.). (2003). Treating substance abuse: Theory and technique (2nd ed.). New York, NY: Guilford Press. 374 pages. ISBN: 13 978-1-59385-374-7 Treating Substance Abuse: Theory and Technique provides comprehensive and theoretically diverse perspectives on working with clients seeking recovery from substance abuse. Skilled and experienced clinicians were enlisted […]
The Eclectic Therapist
7 Therapies Mastery Box Set
Today just $9.95 (usually $49.95).
Master 7 prominent therapies including
CBT, ACT, PCT, SFT, MBCT, Positive
Psychology & Creative Therapies.
Terms & Conditions
As the buyer of one of our electronic books (eBook), you understand, acknowledge and agree to the following:
- A link to the eBook will be emailed to the email address provided by you during the purchase process.
- The eBook is provided in a PDF format.
- The price of the eBook is in United States Dollars (USD’s).
- Payments for the eBook are processed through an encrypted payment system, external to the seller.
- There are no refunds associated with purchases of eBooks.
- The eBook is covered by international copyright law, and use of the book is reserved exclusively for the buyer.
- The eBook is for personal use only and cannot be on-sold, re-sold, licensed, packaged for sale, or in any way commercialised by the buyer or an associated entity of the buyer whatsoever.
- On purchasing the e-book, you get a non-exclusive, non-transferable, and non-distributable right of use.
- On purchase of the eBook you will be added to the e-newsletter of the seller, from which you can unsubscribe at any time.
- All intellectual property is retained by the seller.
In this scenario, the counsellor has been experiencing deteriorating health problems and is required to go into hospital in 2 weeks time for major surgery. It is likely that the counsellor will be spending a few weeks in hospital and some further months at home recovering from surgery. The counsellor runs an independent practice and […]
[NB All names have been changed] Beatrice is a 40-year-old married mother of four children; she married young and over time she and her husband separated on three occasions. Her husband previously subjected her to both psychological and physical abuse. As a child she lost her mother to suicide leaving her to be raised by […]