How the Mind Works
Over the past two decades scientists have devoted much time to the human brain: how it works, why it works, and how it impacts human and animal behaviour. As a result, it is hard to keep up with the latest research! To help you out, we looked around for websites that publish regular, free, and very interesting content on how the mind works. Below are five of them:
- TED Talks — How the Mind Works: http://www.ted.com/themes/how_the_mind_works.html
- Science Daily — Mind & Brain News: http://www.sciencedaily.com/news/mind_brain/
- Time Magazine (article): http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,1580438,00.html
- New Scientist — The Human Brain: http://www.newscientist.com/topic/brain
- BBC UK — Brainsmart: http://www.bbc.co.uk/scotland/brainsmart/brain/
And if you are an avid Twitter reader, look around as there are hundreds of Twitter accounts by scientists, psychologists and enthusiasts — with daily articles and interesting information on the human brain.